Please join us and your fellow parishioners in Central Washington as we discern and discuss the question of “How are we ‘journeying together’ today in our local church?”. You and any interested person are invited to attend one of two Listening Sessions via Zoom to be held:
- Wednesday, May 11 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14 at 9:00 a.m.
Together we will pray, and have a brief presentation of what the Synod is. It is a chance to share our experiences with the Holy Spirit and with each other – to have a discussion about where we are with our relationship to Jesus Christ. This process is currently going on in our parishes, and in groups around the United States and the world.
Please join us by way of this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Here’s what you can expect:
- Opening Prayer and Discernment of the Synod Listening Process.
- Breakout into small Zoom Room Groups of 7-10 people as moderated by a Facilitator who will help the discussion take place and record results.
- We will come back together to share what we learned in our small groups.
- We will close with a Prayer and be on our way within two hours.
Also, please plan ahead to attend our Diocesan Mission Congress where Bishop Joseph Tyson will share what we learned from all the Listening Sessions of the Diocese. That date is Saturday, October 15, 2022.
We hope to see you Wednesday or Saturday!