“ENCOUNTER – Meeting Jesus on Higher Ground”
The Virtual Conference 2020 begins Thursday, September 28 and ends on Friday, October 9, 2020.
• Insightful speakers each day of the conference
• More than 100 sessions spread out over 10 days
• Unlimited access to recorded sessions*
• Valuable how-to resources and ideas to take home and implement immediately
• Opportunities for prayer and reflection
• Networking with exhibitors
• Networking opportunities with peers
• A chance to be enriched both personally and professionally
• Opportunities to learn more about a wide variety of products and services from professional organizations in the ICSC virtual conference exhibit hall
* All sessions will be recorded and available to conference attendees at no additional cost through June 30, 2021.
PARISHES: Introduction to Christian Stewardship, Enhancing Parish Engagement and promoting a Spirit of Giving, Stewardship: Beyond the Basics, Parish Administrators and Business Managers, Stewardship-Spanish Language, and Clergy-to-Clergy
CATHOLIC FOUNDATIONS AND CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Fundamental Themes in Stewardship and Development, Catholic Foundations, Development Dynamics Catholic School Advancements, Advanced Studies, and Wisdom form ICSC Strategic Partners.
Conference Brochure includes: Conference Schedule, FAQ, details on each session topic, Weekly Calendar at a Glance, and 2020 Conference Registration Form.
Each virtual registrant (up to 2 persons) @ $299 per person (pp).
Virtual group rates: 3-4 people @ $249 pp and 5 or more people $229 pp
Should you have any questions regarding the retreat, please do not hesitate to contact Alma Benitez, Director of Stewardship and Development, at 509-367-5299.