The process to request a Confirmation date for your parish is as follows:
*Please note that requests are not first come first serve.
Your dates will be taken into consideration with every best effort to get you your first choice(s).Please have forms in for the following year by October 1st. Forms will be evaluated and organized according to region and notification of your finalized date will be sent via email or by phone call by Nov. 1st. Letters reminding you of your date and Bishop Requests for Day of Confirmation will be mailed to you in early Spring. Scripts of the Rite of Confirmation are not available at present pending a review of copyright issues and conformance with the Misal Romano (3rd ed). Contact Msgr. Robert Siler, email@example.com, for more information.
For any questions or additional information, please call Maria Castaneda at (509) 965-7117.
- UPDATED: Confirmation Request Form (PDF) (Updated 9-19-2019)
- ACTUALIZADO: Formulario de Solicitud de Confirmación (PDF) (Updated 9-19-2019)
- NEW: Confirmation Invitation Memo December 5 2019 (Updated 7-19-2019)
- NEW: Confirmation Process and Timeline (Updated 9-19-2019)
- Cover Letter to Pastors and Coordinators (Updated 9-19-2019)
- BishopTyson Requests For Day of Confirmation
- Bishop Sevilla Requests for Day of Confirmation
- Guidelines For Sacrament of Confirmation (English) (PDF)
- Normas Para La Confirmacion (Spanish) (PDF)
Read more about the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Hear more about the Sacrament: Confirmation (video link)
Below are movie suggestions on FORMED that pertain to Baptisms
Below are suggestions on Catholic Market that pertain to Baptisms
FORMED is being offered to every Catholic in English and Spanish this Catholic version of Netflix. FORMED is a streaming service with over 200 family appropriate movies along with sacramental preparation resources in Spanish and English.
• If you haven’t already registered on FORMED all one needs to do is the following:
• Go to www.formed.org/signup
• Type in their parish name or zip code (Mission parishes will have to use the parish name or zip code of the parent parish)
• Enter name and email, and that’s it! You are registered. You should now download the FORMED app to phone, tablet, and/or TV. Tutorials on how to do download the apps are at https://