Scripts of the Rite of Confirmation are not able to be posted due to copyright issues. For access to study versions of the Rite, contact Msgr. Robert Siler, email@example.com.
For any questions or additional information, please call the Pastoral Center at (509) 965-7117.
2023 Confirmation Schedule
- 2023 Confirmation Season Memo
- 2023 Confirmation Form due December 8, 2022
- Confirmation Items Checklist – Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Presentation of the Candidates Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 English (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 Spanish (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021 to reflect younger age for Confirmation ***
- 2010 Confirmation Guidance ENGLISH ***
- 2010 Confirmation Guidance SPANISH ***
*** Email Msgr. Robert Siler for Clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Diocese of Yakima Sacrament and Liturgy Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021
Read more about the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Office: (509) 965-7117
Fax: (509) 966-8334
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2189, Yakima, WA 98907
Below are movie suggestions on FORMED that pertain to Baptisms
Below are suggestions on Catholic Market that pertain to Baptisms
Never Alone: Life with the Holy Spirit
Nuca Solo: vida con el espíritu santo en ingles con subtítulos en español
FORMED is being offered to every Catholic in English and Spanish this Catholic version of Netflix. FORMED is a streaming service with over 200 family appropriate movies along with sacramental preparation resources in Spanish and English.
• If you haven’t already registered on FORMED all one needs to do is the following:
• Go to www.formed.org/signup
• Type in their parish name or zip code (Mission parishes will have to use the parish name or zip code of the parent parish)
• Enter name and email, and that’s it! You are registered. You should now download the FORMED app to phone, tablet, and/or TV. Tutorials on how to do download the apps are at https://