Scripts of the Rite of Confirmation are not able to be posted due to copyright issues. For access to study versions of the Rite, contact Msgr. Robert Siler, email@example.com.
For any questions or additional information, please call the Pastoral Center at (509) 965-7117.
2023 Proposed Confirmation Schedule
- 2023 Confirmation Season Memo
- 2023 Confirmation Form due December 8, 2022
- Confirmation Items Checklist – Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Presentation of the Candidates Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 English (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 Spanish (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021 to reflect younger age for Confirmation ***
- 2010 Confirmation Guidance ENGLISH ***
- 2010 Confirmation Guidance SPANISH ***
*** Email Msgr. Robert Siler for Clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Diocese of Yakima Sacrament and Liturgy Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021
Read more about the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Office: (509) 965-7117
Fax: (509) 966-8334
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2189, Yakima, WA 98907
Below are movie suggestions on FORMED that pertain to Baptisms
Below are suggestions on Catholic Market that pertain to Baptisms
FORMED is being offered to every Catholic in English and Spanish this Catholic version of Netflix. FORMED is a streaming service with over 200 family appropriate movies along with sacramental preparation resources in Spanish and English.
• If you haven’t already registered on FORMED all one needs to do is the following:
• Go to www.formed.org/signup
• Type in their parish name or zip code (Mission parishes will have to use the parish name or zip code of the parent parish)
• Enter name and email, and that’s it! You are registered. You should now download the FORMED app to phone, tablet, and/or TV. Tutorials on how to do download the apps are at https://