To verify if the proposed Confirmation date and time will work:
Once the form is filled out, you may scan, fax, or surface mail the form to Rocio Regis.
Monday, January 10, 2022, will be the deadline for submitting the 2022 Confirmation Form. Receiving a prompt response will enable us to adjust and finalize the confirmation schedule.
Once your form has been submitted:
The Pastoral Office will send emails to the contact listed on your form acknowledging receipt of the
confirmation form as well as detailed information regarding instructions for the Confirmation Mass.
In the spring you will receive letters and emails reminding you of your date and Bishop Requests for
Day of Confirmation. You will also receive Bishop’s prayer card gifts in the mail.
Scripts of the Rite of Confirmation are not able to be posted due to copyright issues. For access to study versions of the Rite, contact Msgr. Robert Siler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions or additional information, please call the Pastoral Center at (509) 965-7117.
- Confirmation Items Checklist – Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Presentation of the Candidates Bilingual (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 English (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Zoom Meeting February 9, 2022 Spanish (Updated 02.17.2022)
- Confirmation Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021 to reflect younger age for Confirmation ***
- Confirmation Invitation Memo December 10, 2021 (Updated 12.15.2021)
- 2022 Confirmation Form (Updated 12.15.2021)
- 2010 Confirmation Preparation Guidance (English) (PDF) ***
- 2010 Confirmation Preparation Guidance (Spanish) (PDF) ***
*** Email Msgr. Robert Siler for Clarification (email@example.com)
Diocese of Yakima Sacrament and Liturgy Policies Revised Dec. 3, 2021
Read more about the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Office: (509) 965-7117
Fax: (509) 966-8334
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2189, Yakima, WA 98907
Below are movie suggestions on FORMED that pertain to Baptisms
Below are suggestions on Catholic Market that pertain to Baptisms
FORMED is being offered to every Catholic in English and Spanish this Catholic version of Netflix. FORMED is a streaming service with over 200 family appropriate movies along with sacramental preparation resources in Spanish and English.
• If you haven’t already registered on FORMED all one needs to do is the following:
• Go to www.formed.org/signup
• Type in their parish name or zip code (Mission parishes will have to use the parish name or zip code of the parent parish)
• Enter name and email, and that’s it! You are registered. You should now download the FORMED app to phone, tablet, and/or TV. Tutorials on how to do download the apps are at https://