The process to request a Confirmation date for your parish is as follows:
*Please note that requests are not first come first serve.
Your dates will be taken into consideration with every best effort to get you your first choice(s).Please have forms in for the following year by October 1st. Forms will be evaluated and organized according to region and notification of your finalized date will be sent via email or by phone call by Nov. 1st. Letters reminding you of your date and Bishop Requests for Day of Confirmation will be mailed to you in early Spring. Scripts of the Rite of Confirmation are available on-line and will also be emailed to your parish in order that the day of the event runs seamlessly.
For any questions or additional information, please call Maria Castaneda at (509) 965-7117.
- UPDATED: Confirmation Request Form (PDF) (Updated 9-19-2019)
- ACTUALIZADO: Formulario de Solicitud de Confirmación (PDF) (Updated 9-19-2019)
- NEW: Confirmation Invitation Memo December 5 2019 (Updated 7-19-2019)
- NEW: Confirmation Process and Timeline (Updated 9-19-2019)
- DOMINGO: Ordinario De La misa
- SUNDAY: Order of Celebration
- Weekday Order of Celebration– English
- Entre Semana Orden de celebración– Español
- SUNDAY – Bilingual – Order of Celebration Ritual Mass of Confirmation (Bilingual/Bilingüe)
- WEEKDAY – Bilingual – Order of Celebration Ritual Mass of Confirmation (Billingual/Bilingüe)
- Cover Letter to Pastors and Coordinators (Updated 9-19-2019)
- BishopTyson Requests For Day of Confirmation
- Bishop Sevilla Requests for Day of Confirmation
- Guidelines For Sacrament of Confirmation (English) (PDF)
- Normas Para La Confirmacion (Spanish) (PDF)
Read more about the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Hear more about the Sacrament: Confirmation (video link)