Invitación a un Retiro Espiritual
La Parroquia San José de Wenatchee los invita con mucha alegría al retiro espiritual organizado por el Grupo Apóstoles de María Reina de la Paz en coordinación con la Asociación Católica Internacional "Consacrati Mundi" y el Párroco Asociado Padre Mauricio Muñoz.
El tema del retiro será " La Consagración a Jesús a través de la Virgen María" según San Luis Maria Griñon de Montfor y lo dirigirá el Sacerdote Misionero Monfortiano y Presidente de Consacrati Mundi, Padre Luciano Ciciarelli.
El Padre Luciano Ciciarelli, va por el mundo entero propagando la Consagración a Jesús con el Tratado de la Verdadera Devoción y formando grupos de oración Trinitarios. Es la primera vez que el Padre Luciano está visitando el Estado de Washington y es una bendición tener la oportunidad de escuchar sus enseñanzas, y experiencias sobre el Tratado y la Virgen María.
El retiro se realizara de 1 a 8 p.m. el día sábado, 30 de mayo en el salón Kuykendall de la Parroquia de San José de Wenatchee.
¡Esperamos contar con la presencia de todos!
Bishop Joseph Tyson has announced the following changes in priest assignments, effective for the most part on June 1, 2015:
1) Rev. Juan Flores, pastor of Saint Aloysius Parish in Toppenish, was granted a sabbatical for reasons of health effective April 25, 2015. He will be in his native Mexico throough December 31, 2015, providing limited sacramental ministry as he addresses health concerns. Rev. William Vogel, S.J., pastor of Resurrection Parish in Zillah, is moderator of the Toppenish parish through May 31, 2015.
2) Very Rev. Jaime Chacón, pastor of Holy Redeemer Parish in Yakima, will become pastor of Saint Aloysius Parish June 1. He remains Vicar for Hispanic Ministry and director of the Magnificat Program.
3) Rev. Ricardo Villareal, pastor of Saint Francis de Sales Parish in Chelan and Saint Anne Parish in Bridgeport, will become pastor of Holy Redeemer Parish in Yakima on June 1.
4) Rev. Rogelio Gutiérrez, parochial vicar of Saint Paul Cathedral in Yakima, will become pastor of Saint Francis de Sales Parish in Chelan and Saint Anne Parish in Bridgeport on June 1.
5) Rev. Francisco Gutiérrez, who is studying at the Chicago Theological Union, will be in residence at Saint Paul Cathedral from June 15 to August 31 while working on his doctoral thesis. He will be available for full-time asignment in the diocese after December 31, 2015.
Bishop Tyson thanks these fine priests for their continued service to the Church. Let us keep them in our prayers.
Let's be praying for all those preparing for marriage in our parishes this year.